Catch-All
   >> Everything Else
Thread views: 6085 Previous threadView all threadsNext threadFlat Mode*

AquilaStamps
(enthusiast)
01/07/07 06:38 AM
Re: Photo backgrounds & lighting [re: tictictic_OnEbay]  

Sue:
I'm glad the light box file was helpful. I remember telling you about the heavy black paper that came in boxes of lithography film for newspapers and printers. However, yesterday I think I found something so close to it that it will work for you. It's a long and involved story but I had to take my mom to a "crafter's" store for more supplies for her scrapbooking and cross stitch stuff. We went to a Michael's store and I think they are a chain so may be available where you are located. I found the perfect black heavy weight no-reflective and it appears to be not lint receptive. Also as we walked by the place where they frame your pictures they had a ton of Black Mat Board - some of it would be perfect for what you are lookihg for and again it is lint free.

Just a couple of ideas where you can find the stuff. Remember also if the fabric you are using for photos now has lint on it - the depth of field of the camera will get rid of the lint in the image because the background is out of the range of focus. Focus only on the object you are photographing and not on the background. This will allow the object to be clear and sharp and the background black and clean. You can accomplish this through trial and error by moving the camera back away from the object you want to photograph.

Garry

Entire thread
Subject  Posted byPosted on
*Photo backgrounds & lighting  tictictic_OnEbay01/06/07 12:08 PM
..Re: Photo backgrounds & lighting  AquilaStamps01/07/07 06:38 AM
.*Re: Photo backgrounds & lighting  bluepennylady01/06/07 12:24 PM
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads