Catch-All
   >> Everything Else
Thread views: 8335 Previous threadView all threadsNext threadFlat Mode*

AquilaStamps
(enthusiast)
05/04/07 11:09 AM
Re: UPS Store [re: DEALS2000]  

Steve:
The UPS stores are probably the most expensive way to ship something - which you just found out. I too found out the hard way. I was in a hurry and dropped it off there and well the shipping was more than the item was worth.

I have a UPS account that I manage on my computer. It allows me to print out labels one at a time and because I only use it every once and a while they have my Credit Card on file and Charge the card for each label I print. I don't have any minimums or monthly fees. Normally I ship everything by The Postal Service so I don't have a lot of use for UPS but when I need it it is handy and a lot less expensive using the computer rather than their store.

You said you didn't have a box - I ran into that problem and did a "test". I priced out a box at the UPS store and at Kinko's (Fed-Ex) and then at one of those U-Store it places and at a U-Haul store. The same size box was WAY cheaper at the U-Store it place. They were almost 1/2 the price of UPS and U-Haul. They also sell packing peanuts too if you need them.

Sorry to take so long - but hope the UPS account on your computer helps you out. It is tons cheaper. Good luck.

Garry

Entire thread
Subject  Posted byPosted on
*UPS Store  DEALS200004/30/07 10:42 AM
..Re: UPS Store  AquilaStamps05/04/07 11:09 AM
.*Re: UPS Store  DEALS200005/04/07 11:16 AM
.*Re: UPS Store  AquilaStamps05/04/07 11:49 AM
.*Re: UPS Store  bluepennylady05/04/07 12:00 PM
.*Re: UPS Store  bluepennylady05/04/07 11:20 AM
.*Re: UPS Store  bluepennylady04/30/07 11:31 AM
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads