Catch-All
   >> Everything Else
Thread views: 17059 Previous threadView all threadsNext threadFlat Mode*

bluepennylady
(veteran)
08/31/07 06:55 PM
Re: Auction Wizard and Paypal [re: astor]  

Astro,

First let me say Welcome! So glad you have registered and are checking out AW2000. There is not a finer Auction management software program out there anywhere.

I will be honest, it has been a while since I took a gammat through AuctionSage so the details are a bit foggy. So instead of poking at foggy details with my over 50 mind, I'll just stick with AW2000 features and functions.

AW2K is full management from one end to the other. Inventory, regardless of whether it is one of a kind or qty,
Auction lot management
Invoicing
Email
Ledger

I am also a Power seller on eBay. I am currently running a tad over 2000 listings. And I could not do it if I was not using AW2000.

You mentioned your website. AW2000 has the unique ability to upload thumbnail pages to your website which include links back to your eBay store or Auction style listings. If you take a look at my website, all the hyperlinks on the pages such as "Collectibles or on the "building supplies" pages go to AW2K thumbnail pages which have links back to eBay. Currently as many buyers enter my auctions through those links each month as those that find me in a MSN search.

AW2K can manage as many user id's as you want. You can list Auction style, Fixed price, Dutch auction and Store listings. There is a good selection of Listing templates which can all be duplicated and customized to fit your needs. Including adding your own logos, colors, fonts, etc.

Gallery images can be added to every auction if you so choose. That option is available on the LIster window prior to listing Auction lots.

I use Paypal as well. I do not use Paypal to process my shipping. I use Endicia instead. So someone who is currently using Paypal for shipping will need to address the fine points. I use Paypal PayNow URL links on all my AW2K invoices which the buyer clicks, directs them to Paypal and all the information is autocompleted for them.

If the buyer elects to simply checkout through the Ebay checkout and submit payment using the Shipping calculator to obtain a shipping charge, buyer's names, addresses, shipping charges and ship via are easily stored on the buyer's invoice.

AW2K includes email templates which are also easily duplicated, renamed or whatever you want. You can even create your own as the ability to add field tags is included. Email templates are also customizable as well.

Auction Wizard is also scalable. The software can be networked so you can grow. I am currently running 8 computers all networked together with a server. And AW20000 runs like a top! Believe me, if anyone can push to threshold or break something, it is me

The tech support for Auction Wizard 2000 is absolutely unsurpassed. They are just flat out good and know what they are doing. If you should have technical problems, they are addressed quickly. I cannot say that about the other software programs I have used and evaluated.

I hope I have given you at least a bit of insight to the power under the hood and functionality behind AW2000

If you have other questions. please don't hesitate to ask. Someone will be happy to help you!!

Judy/blue

Visit my eBay store!
http://stores.ebay.com/bluepennylady

Entire thread
Subject  Posted byPosted on
*Auction Wizard and Paypal  astor08/31/07 05:22 PM
.*Re: Auction Wizard and Paypal  astor09/01/07 04:50 AM
.*Re: Auction Wizard and Paypal  bluepennylady09/01/07 07:29 PM
.*Re: Auction Wizard and Paypal  astor09/01/07 07:33 PM
.*Re: Auction Wizard and Paypal  bluepennylady09/01/07 07:49 PM
.*Re: Auction Wizard and Paypal  bluepennylady09/01/07 07:20 AM
.*Re: Auction Wizard and Paypal  bluepennylady09/01/07 06:25 AM