Catch-All
   >> Everything Else
Thread views: 17062 Previous threadView all threadsNext threadFlat Mode*

astor
(stranger )
09/01/07 04:50 AM
Re: Auction Wizard and Paypal [re: astor]  

Judy,
Thank you so much for your VERY quick response!
Are you just sitting there waiting...?! ;)

My brain is over 50 too (56 on 9/29, oh my goodness, yet another crisis!). Anyway, this set-up part is all very trying! I'm, so far, a one-person operation; make that one 'very exhausted' person!

Judy, it sounds like you really do understand...I want to be able to scale this business at some point and don't want to have to switch mgmt programs down the road, it's as simple as that. I want to be able to focus on marketing at that point. At the same time, I don't want high fees which equal yet ANOTHER partner besides ebay, paypal and the USPS! So I narrowed it down to these AuctionWizard & AuctionSage.

The only difference I can see thusfar is that AuctionSage has Paypal integration, caluculating Paypal fees etc. But this may not be a big deal. May I ask how you handle the bookkeeping end of your biz?

AuctionWizard seems to have site integration - but is showing your ebay auctions the only option? I mean, when I post a listing, can I just have the same item on my site? making any sense here? it's late, i'm old - not a good combo!

Next, I go from my apartment to my house on weekends with my Laptop in hand. But use my Desktop set-up all week. Can I put AucWiz on both Desktop & Laptop or do they get you there? Or is it just a matter of copying my data files from the desktop to the laptop when traveling?

Also, were you guys at ebay live/Boston this year?

And I must say, your quick response is encouraging...I take it you work for AucWiz also - in addition to your business?

Anyway, thank you again for your input - sitting here alone, left to my own devices, Lord knows what I'd manage to mess up! ;))

Entire thread
Subject  Posted byPosted on
*Auction Wizard and Paypal  astor08/31/07 05:22 PM
..Re: Auction Wizard and Paypal  astor09/01/07 04:50 AM
.*Re: Auction Wizard and Paypal  bluepennylady09/01/07 07:29 PM
.*Re: Auction Wizard and Paypal  astor09/01/07 07:33 PM
.*Re: Auction Wizard and Paypal  bluepennylady09/01/07 07:49 PM
.*Re: Auction Wizard and Paypal  bluepennylady09/01/07 07:20 AM
.*Re: Auction Wizard and Paypal  bluepennylady09/01/07 06:25 AM
.*Re: Auction Wizard and Paypal  bluepennylady08/31/07 06:55 PM
.*Re: Auction Wizard and Paypal  mouse08/31/07 09:16 PM
.*Re: Auction Wizard and Paypal  bluepennylady09/01/07 06:08 AM