Catch-All
   >> Everything Else
Thread views: 5092 Previous threadView all threadsNext threadFlat Mode*

dpenman
(stranger )
01/06/08 01:41 PM
New build not working  

I love this program and certainly want to continue using it and Thom has been great when I have had problems. I am not able to use the program since this last update. The solution does not appear to be the same as Leeflang. I have tried that and it did not resolve the issue. Here's what happens when I try to run the program. I have already submitted logs to Thom and apparently he is having difficulty coming up with a solution as he usually gets back to me sooner. This is a copy of my last message to him.
I re-install the program and then backup an empty database. When I restore the empty database I cannot use it. When I reload the program here are the error messages - ExceptionEDatabaseError in module AW2000.exe at 000B8D10. TableInvAuction: Field 'CustomItemSpecifics' not found. After I click on that box another one pops up saying - MutexTable: Cannot perform this operation on a closed database.

It appears that if I were starting anew then I would not have any problems creating a new database, but whether I restore an old database or even a new empty one created by the new build, the database is not useable. There appears to be a problem in the restore function.

If I am missing something please let me know. At this point I don't understand why more users aren't experiencing this problem after updating because it appears to me to be a problem with the program. Any ideas?

Entire thread
Subject  Posted byPosted on
.New build not working  dpenman01/06/08 01:41 PM
.*Re: New build not working  bluepennylady01/06/08 01:56 PM
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads