Catch-All
   >> Everything Else
Thread views: 20230 Previous threadView all threadsNext threadFlat Mode*

bluepennylady
(Pooh-Bah)
04/11/08 08:20 AM
Re: missing the most important feature for listing [re: pnwwholesale]  

HI,

If you use the "Schedule time and day" option, the auctions do get posted to eBay and then you are charged the .10 per auction charge.

But you can select to Queue an Auction lot or several Auction lots for a different day. And those Auction lots will just sit in the AW2K database perfectly content and not appear for listing until the designated day. Just remember you have to push the "List all lots" button yourself. And believe me, that is not a bad thing at all.

Online services that have the auto re-scheduler and auto lister can and do have lots of problems with that part of their applications. Not too long ago, here in the last few weeks, several services which offer the "auto scheduler" had a major glitch. And started listing sellers auctions repeatedly. Overlisting items even though their inventory only had x number the auctions just kept launching one right after the other. And the sellers had to pay the listing fees. That is not cool. I would personally much rather have control of not only my own data on my own computers but also decide how many auctions are listed and when they are listed without risking a timer/clock somewhere to go haywire and list something I don't want listed.

Let me know how it goes. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Judy/blue

Visit my eBay store!
http://stores.ebay.com/bluepennylady?refid=store
Visit our website too!
http://www.pennyworthsales.com

Entire thread
Subject  Posted byPosted on
*missing the most important feature for listings  pnwwholesale04/11/08 02:03 AM
.*Re: missing the most important feature for listings  bluepennylady04/11/08 06:05 AM
.*Re: missing the most important feature for listing  pnwwholesale04/11/08 06:32 AM
..Re: missing the most important feature for listing  bluepennylady04/11/08 08:20 AM
.*Re: missing the most important feature for listing  pnwwholesale04/12/08 10:09 AM
.*Re: missing the most important feature for listing  bluepennylady04/12/08 10:29 AM
.*Re: missing the most important feature for listing  pnwwholesale04/12/08 03:11 PM
.*Re: missing the most important feature for listing  pnwwholesale04/12/08 03:04 PM
.*Re: missing the most important feature for listing  bluepennylady04/12/08 04:14 PM
.*Re: missing the most important feature for listing  pnwwholesale04/13/08 04:49 AM
.*Re: missing the most important feature for listing  bluepennylady04/13/08 01:38 PM
.*Re: missing the most important feature for listing  magicka04/13/08 01:24 PM
.*Re: missing the most important feature for listing  bluepennylady04/13/08 01:40 PM
.*Re: missing the most important feature for listing  pnwwholesale04/13/08 04:44 AM
.*Re: missing the most important feature for listing  bluepennylady04/13/08 01:35 PM
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads