Catch-All
   >> Everything Else
Thread views: 20239 Previous threadView all threadsNext threadFlat Mode*

pnwwholesale
(stranger )
04/12/08 03:04 PM
Re: missing the most important feature for listing [re: bluepennylady]  

Yeah, well like I said the wait x minutes and seconds in between delay doesn't allow me to list with different delays in between.
The problem is I'm trying to learn php, cgi, etc, etc while I'm trying to build a couple of websites and shopping carts and get my ebay business all going at the same time. Not to mention I'm trying to get everything set up to sell on ebay, overstock, froogle, and yahoo and several other sites all at the same time. And I'm still in the process of researching products to sell and at what times and prices to sell them at on ebay and others. And of course reading forums like this one and the ebay powerseller forum to try and learn all the things I need to learn to be successful.
Doesn't leave much time to actually list the stuff, especially when I'm targeting Australia, the UK, Canada and Mexico in addition to the USA. Different time zones mean weird listing times.
Not to mention all the time I spend emailing customers/packing/shipping. I'm down to about 10hrs a week of sleep as it is.
With scheduling I could find a product I liked. research it, and then set the scheduler to list it at pre selected days and times for a month or so and then move on to my next product or project, ....or maybe a nap;)
Oh yeah, while I think about it. Wouldn't it be a good idea to have a link to this board built into the help menu in the program itself? Easy way for users to get here.

Entire thread
Subject  Posted byPosted on
*missing the most important feature for listings  pnwwholesale04/11/08 02:03 AM
.*Re: missing the most important feature for listings  bluepennylady04/11/08 06:05 AM
.*Re: missing the most important feature for listing  pnwwholesale04/11/08 06:32 AM
.*Re: missing the most important feature for listing  bluepennylady04/11/08 08:20 AM
.*Re: missing the most important feature for listing  pnwwholesale04/12/08 10:09 AM
.*Re: missing the most important feature for listing  bluepennylady04/12/08 10:29 AM
.*Re: missing the most important feature for listing  pnwwholesale04/12/08 03:11 PM
..Re: missing the most important feature for listing  pnwwholesale04/12/08 03:04 PM
.*Re: missing the most important feature for listing  bluepennylady04/12/08 04:14 PM
.*Re: missing the most important feature for listing  pnwwholesale04/13/08 04:49 AM
.*Re: missing the most important feature for listing  bluepennylady04/13/08 01:38 PM
.*Re: missing the most important feature for listing  magicka04/13/08 01:24 PM
.*Re: missing the most important feature for listing  bluepennylady04/13/08 01:40 PM
.*Re: missing the most important feature for listing  pnwwholesale04/13/08 04:44 AM
.*Re: missing the most important feature for listing  bluepennylady04/13/08 01:35 PM
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads