Catch-All
   >> Everything Else
Thread views: 20215 Previous threadView all threadsNext threadFlat Mode*

bluepennylady
(Pooh-Bah)
04/12/08 04:14 PM
Re: missing the most important feature for listing [re: pnwwholesale]  

Hi,

Sounds like you need a really good Auction management software program to me!!

I hear you on the 24/7--website-- listing-- studying-- teaching--taking more college courses--- and being married with husband and 7 grandkids, I think I can fit sleep and recreation in sometime around 3 am a couple of times a week!

There is a link to the discussion board in the help file. Right on the front page..

I'll be good now and try to be serious, if that is possible

The email templates within AW2000 along with the ability to custom create templates complete with field tags makes customer service in terms of email responses a breeze. We have templates I created myself in AW2000 that we use to respond to commonly asked questions. So all we do is open the email up in the AW2000 email reader, hit reply with template x, Queue the email, send and we are done.

The email templates already available just need to be customized a bit to fit your business model which make dealing with the backend auction management as quick and easy. The templates provide a professional and consistency to your online business.

Overstock isn't difficult to list on at all. However, the restrictions as far as allowed HTML is much narrower than on eBay. For instance, Overstock doesn't allow background images outside a template frame properties. So whatever template you decide to customize, you can only use background images inside the frame properties.

Overstock's sell through rate is much lower than eBay's by far. I have sold on Overstock for over 2 years. Since they abolished the subscription plan, listings as well as sales have dropped significantly.

If you will just use the "completed Items" advanced search on eBay, you will be able to determine the better categories to list in as well as the better ending times. I don't know about the other sellers, as they will have to speak for themselves, but for us, we have found later in the evening between 9 to 10 pm, is a real good time to have auctions end. Our sales to Canada, Australia and Europe is good at those times.

Thursday nights are good. Saturday nights is usually an excellent night to end auctions. We don't do worth a hoot on Wednesdays. Monday nights are hit and miss. Depending on what is on TV

Hang in there, you will get it all done.

Judy/blue

Visit my eBay store!
http://stores.ebay.com/bluepennylady?refid=store
Visit our website too!
http://www.pennyworthsales.com

Entire thread
Subject  Posted byPosted on
*missing the most important feature for listings  pnwwholesale04/11/08 02:03 AM
.*Re: missing the most important feature for listings  bluepennylady04/11/08 06:05 AM
.*Re: missing the most important feature for listing  pnwwholesale04/11/08 06:32 AM
.*Re: missing the most important feature for listing  bluepennylady04/11/08 08:20 AM
.*Re: missing the most important feature for listing  pnwwholesale04/12/08 10:09 AM
.*Re: missing the most important feature for listing  bluepennylady04/12/08 10:29 AM
.*Re: missing the most important feature for listing  pnwwholesale04/12/08 03:11 PM
.*Re: missing the most important feature for listing  pnwwholesale04/12/08 03:04 PM
..Re: missing the most important feature for listing  bluepennylady04/12/08 04:14 PM
.*Re: missing the most important feature for listing  pnwwholesale04/13/08 04:49 AM
.*Re: missing the most important feature for listing  bluepennylady04/13/08 01:38 PM
.*Re: missing the most important feature for listing  magicka04/13/08 01:24 PM
.*Re: missing the most important feature for listing  bluepennylady04/13/08 01:40 PM
.*Re: missing the most important feature for listing  pnwwholesale04/13/08 04:44 AM
.*Re: missing the most important feature for listing  bluepennylady04/13/08 01:35 PM
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads