Catch-All
   >> Everything Else
Thread views: 8291 Previous threadView all threadsNext threadFlat Mode*

Tradeguy
(stranger )
12/21/02 07:52 AM
Minor Wish List  

I've just done my first week with AW2K, and I must say I am super impressed. What a fantastic program!

I've only found a few areas of improvements that would really make things easier for me. I realize, of course, I just might not be doing something correctly as well - so please let me know!

1 - I forward payment receipt emails to a special AW2K account, dl it into AW2K, then I match it to the invoice, copy the name/address, and process the payment. All extremely efficent - and I never have to leave the email module! But when I am done, I have to go back to the invoice module to send my "payment received" template email. Since I process a lot of orders, it's a bit tedious. Would it be possible to have the "send using email template" option available when we're at the email/invoice split screen? Then I could complete the process for each payment email without the added step.

2 - I LOVE the batch processing of emails - notifications, invoices/labels, and feedback. It would be great if the system also batched "payment receipts" and "items sent" emails too - another "task" operation that could be based on invoice status.

3 - Last one. I use the "Shipping Manifest w/ Inventory Data" report to prepare my orders for shipping (it's nice having it all on a few sheets of paper for reference, rather than having to deal with individual invoices) - but the item titles are all truncated, which is sometimes a problem for me (I sell lots of similar items). Could that be fixed?

Thats it! Thanks again for creating a fantastic program!

Rich

Entire thread
Subject  Posted byPosted on
.Minor Wish List  Tradeguy12/21/02 07:52 AM
.*Re: Minor Wish List  chinacat12/21/02 06:17 PM
.*Re: Minor Wish List  Tradeguy12/30/02 10:33 AM
.*Re: Minor Wish List  Anonymous01/02/03 08:56 AM
.*Re: Minor Wish List  Tradeguy01/05/03 06:19 AM
.*Re: Minor Wish List  Anonymous01/12/03 08:34 PM
.*Re: Minor Wish List  Tradeguy12/22/02 05:27 AM
.*Re: Minor Wish List  Anonymous12/24/02 12:12 PM
Jump to