Catch-All
   >> Everything Else
Thread views: 6996 Previous threadView all threadsNext threadFlat Mode*

bluepennylady
(Pooh-Bah)
06/01/08 03:03 PM
Re: new camera, picutres are huge and unusable [re: racicot]  

HI,

No you did not waste your money on a new camera. You actually have a really good camera.

First, don't use the email setting. YOu want to use the highest possible resolution setting on your camera so after all the editing you will still have a crisp, clean, clear image. Email shots will not edit well. Meaning they will lose DPI and clarity in the editing process.

Next, are you using the AW2000 image editor and they are huge in that when you open the editor??

If so, before you edit look on the bottom of the place where the image goes and look for the term "Zoom" Does it say "Fit"? If it does state "Fit" and it is still too large, no worries. We can make it smaller..

Open up the image editor by clicking "Edit Image"

On the image editor toolbar, look across the top from left to right and you will find 6th tool over from the "Zoom" box the Resize tool. It has four arrows all pointing outwards. Click it and the resize tool opens up.

The is a "Shrink by factor" as well as a "Specify Size"

Look and see what the size of your image actually is. It displays in the Status bar along the bottom of your Image editor. If you can't see the image size then in the upper right hand corner click the center button "Restore Down". You will be able to see the size.

Try resizing to 500 x 500 or 400 x 400 and see if that helps. Do all the editing you want to do at one time to help preserve the images DPI and clarity.

Let me know if that helps. And in the meantime I'll holler at Garry because he is an image wizard!

Judy/blue

Visit my eBay store!
http://stores.ebay.com/bluepennylady?refid=store
Visit our website too!
http://www.pennyworthsales.com

Entire thread
Subject  Posted byPosted on
*new camera, picutres are huge and unusable  racicot06/01/08 10:02 AM
..Re: new camera, picutres are huge and unusable  bluepennylady06/01/08 03:03 PM
.*Re: new camera, picutres are huge and unusable  racicot06/01/08 07:15 PM
.*Re: new camera, picutres are huge and unusable  bluepennylady06/01/08 07:26 PM
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads