Well, that's basically (or maybe exactly) what I did. I queued the Lot (just put any old numbers where needed), uploaded the images as if listing it, then cancelled out of the listing process. Then I opened the Preview and saved the source code. Then I uploaded it to my ISP's web space. I did it again just now to check the process, and as before, the image didn't appear. You still have to edit the source code in Notepad to change the image URLs to match what they are when they get to your image host. The Preview has the addresses as just what's generated within AW. I'm probably not using the correct terminology, but I think you get what I mean. Here's an example:
The "broken" image URL is
and the source code shows it as
whereas it needs to be
and here it is with the code fixed:
I don't see how AW would get the actual address of the uploaded pics into the Preview code. Seems like you'd always have to manually edit that part.