Catch-All
   >> Everything Else
Thread views: 7074 Previous threadView all threadsNext threadFlat Mode*

WiseOldTroll
(stranger )
02/15/09 02:48 PM
Re: Why isn't AW2K offered for sale on Ebay? (+rant) [re: bluepennylady]  

Hello Judy,

Thank you for your time and response. But, this isn't exactly what I meant by asking why Aw2K is not for sale on Ebay. Being included in this 'list' of Certified Providers is hardly an active promotion of AW2K. Pardon the anaolgy, but this is much akin to having a single line of diminutive print which reads "aw2k works with ebay' on a full size billboard ad promoting EBay (not AW2K) on some little county backroad, when 99% of the traffic is going down the interstate. (Did you see the movie Cars?) What I mean by offered for sale on Ebay is having it actively listed as an auction on Ebay, for all to see when doing a search for a program to purchase.

Perfect example... Having been on Ebay for 10+ years.. until you sent me the link for the "Directory of Certified Providers", I was unaware of it's existance and had never seen it before. If I wanted to find for a program like AW2K for auction management ON Ebay, the first thing I would do is SEARCH for and active auction that was SELLING an "auction management <software/program, etc." I wouldn't wade through all the back pages on Ebay looking through a list of "Certified Providers" for a solution.

I do appreciate your response, but in this instance, it does not properly address the question.

Thank you,
Edward

Entire thread
Subject  Posted byPosted on
*Why isn't AW2K offered for sale on Ebay? (+rant)  WiseOldTroll02/14/09 07:02 PM
.*Re: Why isn't AW2K offered for sale on Ebay? (+rant)  bluepennylady02/15/09 01:50 PM
..Re: Why isn't AW2K offered for sale on Ebay? (+rant)  WiseOldTroll02/15/09 02:48 PM
.*Re: Why isn't AW2K offered for sale on Ebay? (+rant)  bluepennylady02/15/09 03:15 PM
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads