Catch-All
   >> Everything Else
Thread views: 21027 Previous threadView all threadsNext threadFlat Mode*

BreckLundin
(stranger )
06/01/09 04:27 AM
Re: Leave It Alone [re: auldooly]  

I have to completely disagree with everything you say. We ALL use this software to run our business on eBay (and other sites) we paid/pay for that ability in good faith. It is only reasonable to expect improvements for issues which have been present for almost a decade now.

It is also expected that all changes in listing options be added to aw2k. I am not here to act as apologist or be the AW2K version of eBay's Griff making excuses at every critical comment. Apologists server zero purpose to those of us who expect for what we paid for. In fact that only serves to fan any flames of discontent because they act as if the whole thing is insignificant.

I fully understand that Thom needs to wait until ebay figures out what the heck they are going to do as well as what is exposed in the API. But, we clients need to be made aware of what and what not to expect. For the past few years now we have been treated like mushrooms.

I also realize that the growth curve for AW2k has likely flat-lined so it is not generating revenue at an increasing rate and thus fewer resources will be allocated to keep things up to date. Revenue may be steady but likely is not growing as it once was...part of that is there are many things missing...still. Aw2k is and has been the most stable ebay auction management software, and that means a lot...but the new listing options MUST be included in whatever fashion is required. How it happens is not my problem, if I wanted that problem I would write my own listing app.

I sense many of you feel people are asking for cosmetic changes, far from it...we need AW2k to incorporate the new options and reflect new policy for listings on eBay. If that means a UI redesign, then that is how it is...but someone needs to let us know...and it needs to be from the horses mouth not some pseudo-mouthpiece.

I know the more, um, enthusiastic of you here may consider this post rude because it is not all sunshine and rainbows, but I am not here to make you happy. I come here to ask for improvements that should be there or have been promised nearly a decade ago now.

Entire thread
Subject  Posted byPosted on
*Leave It Alone  auldooly02/17/09 07:47 PM
..Re: Leave It Alone  BreckLundin06/01/09 04:27 AM
.*Re: Leave It Alone  maisey08/28/09 11:47 PM
.*Re: Leave It Alone  bluepennylady08/29/09 05:04 AM
.*Re: Leave It Alone  moonstruck2208/29/09 09:16 AM
.*Re: Leave It Alone  bluepennylady09/02/09 10:01 AM
.*Re: Leave It Alone  Tradeguy09/05/09 05:12 AM
.*Re: Leave It Alone  bluepennylady09/05/09 06:14 AM
.*Re: Leave It Alone  bluepennylady02/18/09 09:12 AM
.*Re: Leave It Alone  moonstruck2202/18/09 09:51 AM