Configuration
   >> FTP Accounts
Thread views: 6665 Previous threadView all threadsNext threadFlat Mode*

gemsoftheearth
(stranger )
09/11/11 07:29 PM
Comcast  

Well here we go again! Comcast has made changes to their web page hosting and is now using Plaxio. I cannot seem to get a straight answer from anyone at comcast as to an ftp address in order to upload pics for my auctions. Evidently some are still at comcast, but when I tried to upload I get the message: "Unable to list auction lots for Auction Profile Default. Another user is currently llisting auctions for that profile" No matter what I did - I could not list auctions using that auction profile - the same one I have used for the last 2 years. When I tried using an older profile, it did list the auctions, but I can see some problems up ahead. When I click on the test ftp settings for the Default Profile, it works. Any information on Plaxio??? Anyone else having probs with comcast? I am guessing that they limited how much you could upload to each email address (web page)and since all my store pics are there I have probably used the limit on the "default" profile. Any help with Plaxio would be appreciated. There is no help at the site - and they want us to upload pics from their site rather than through ftp. Any advice???

Entire thread
Subject  Posted byPosted on
.Comcast  gemsoftheearth09/11/11 07:29 PM
.*Re: Comcast  bluepennylady09/13/11 10:54 AM
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads