Configuration
   >> FTP Accounts
Thread views: 10733 Previous threadView all threadsNext threadFlat Mode*

kml
(stranger )
08/28/06 01:59 PM
Re: Using WS_FTP Ipswitch [re: virago]  

hi,

I too am switching over from Timbercreek and have been trying AW2K for the last couple of days.

I have a question regarding the gallery option. I have over 4000 images on my host. Is there a way to point the gallery pic to a URL?

I use the 1 free ebay pic as well as have the URL embedded in the html auction description. This was to ensure if one image host is down, I would have another image on the listing. The gallery always grabbed that free ebay image to use.

I list 1 item many times and use the same picture as the item has several different sizes. It would be a waste of my hosting space to upload 20 picures of the same pair of shoes so I can post to the gallery.

I realize if I check the gallery option and do not have a pic to upload, the browser will allow me to add an image.

This defeats the scheduled auction feature (very important), and would have to be done for each new auction as the items sell.

If you have a work-around for that, I would love to hear it.

Also, you mentioned something about turning off the FTP feature in the setup. I did not do that and now I cannot find that option anywhere.

Thanks!
Kathy

Entire thread
Subject  Posted byPosted on
*Using WS_FTP Ipswitch  virago08/27/06 11:22 PM
.*Re: Using WS_FTP Ipswitch  Anonymous01/15/07 08:17 AM
..Re: Using WS_FTP Ipswitch  kml08/28/06 01:59 PM
.*Re: Using WS_FTP Ipswitch  bluepennylady08/28/06 05:55 PM
.*Re: Using WS_FTP Ipswitch  bluepennylady08/28/06 05:15 AM
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads