Configuration
   >> FTP Accounts
Thread views: 13624 Flat Mode*

bluepennylady
(old hand)
03/06/07 00:50 AM
Re: FTP Info [re: JCWebsales]  

Jeff,

welcome to Auction Wizard! Glad to have you.

Garry is right, be sure you should read the fine print with hosting services such as GoDaddy. Their domain name registration is initially less than pair.com. But if I remember correctly, there is a substantial cost for moving your domain name from GoDaddy to somewhere else within the first year after registering your domain there. Alot of those type of hosting services are that way.

I can tell you pair.com is extremely reliable. If you have access to free image hosting from your ISP, that is an option. Me, my ISP does not offer free anything, consequently, I had to find a reliable as well as economical service. And I went through several before landing with pair.com.

You are not required to register a domain name to use pair.com for image hosting. If you select the basic account, simply use the option that you do not wish to register a domain name at this time. You can always do it later.

I can't say anything about GoDaddy hosting service from personal experience. Maybe someone else here on the boards has used them.

As far as Aw2000, well you just won't find a better Auction management tool out there anywhere. And if you have questions, just feel free to ask. AW2K offers you a much better auction management base than Turbo lister. There are all sorts of things you can do!

Judy/blue

Entire thread
Subject  Posted byPosted on
*FTP Info  JCWebsales03/05/07 08:47 PM
.*Re: FTP Info  howaboutthat10/31/07 07:31 PM
.*Re: FTP Info  bluepennylady10/31/07 07:35 PM
.*Re: FTP Info  howaboutthat10/31/07 09:56 PM
.*Re: FTP Info  auctions132911/08/07 02:28 PM
.*Re: FTP Info  bluepennylady11/08/07 02:29 PM
.*Re: FTP Info  bluepennylady10/31/07 10:32 PM
..Re: FTP Info  bluepennylady03/06/07 00:50 AM
.*Re: FTP Info  AquilaStamps03/05/07 11:11 PM