Configuration
   >> HTML Templates
Thread views: 14661 Previous threadView all threads*Flat Mode*

yzocozy
(stranger )
08/15/03 10:01 PM
[Opinion] Improvement please!!!!!  

Hi,

I have been using AW2K for 5 months, and there are many things I think they need to be added/improved (not in importance order):

1-HTML support in *description* like clickable links, tables, etc (not only in template). (like Turbo Lister)

2-IMAGES -- an option to disable compressing feature. I use Photoshop to edit images and "save for web", the pix are optimized and I would like they to appear in that way. AW2K "compresses" every images and sometimes the file size is larger *and* the quality is worse. (Yes, I know I can adjust the compression level, but it doesnt work as I would like)

3-REPORTS -- they are almost useless since I cannot save them. Please allow users to save/export them to Excel or something. I just can't print all of them out and store tons of papers.

4-EMAILS --
4a) I have some auctions that has a number "2000" in the title, and whenever I received "item purchased:2000... " or "item not sold: 2000..." emails from ebay, it automatically associated to Invoice 2000!
4b) Html emails option please.
4c) If there is a preview pan (like Outlook Express) it would be great! WIll be easier to keep track when processing emails.

5-SORTING- I would like to sort all my inventory items by quantity in stock, committed, available, etc. (so that it's easier to know which item should be listed more, or to be ordered more. Not a problem if you have 10 items, but it is when you have hundreds of them).
Same for Invoices, I would like to sort by "Ship Via" too..

To be continued...

That's what I can think of right now. Thanks for reading!

To the programmer: I know it's a lot of work to make all of these features possible, but please keep them in your mind if you're publishing an update or newer version. Thank you!

If you are a seller too, what you would like AW2K to add/improve?

discussion board ID: yzocozy

Entire thread
Subject  Posted byPosted on
.[Opinion] Improvement please!!!!!  yzocozy08/15/03 10:01 PM
.*Re: [Opinion] Improvement please!!!!!  tictictic02/19/04 01:26 PM
.*Re: [Opinion] Improvement please!!!!!  grumpy3b03/08/04 10:11 PM
.*Re: [Opinion] Improvement please!!!!!  Anonymous09/09/03 09:22 AM
.*Re: [Opinion] Improvement please!!!!!  simplygreatdeals11/08/03 09:52 AM
.*Re: [Opinion] Improvement please!!!!!  LennyS11/08/03 06:35 PM
.*Re: [Opinion] Improvement please!!!!!  AuctionWizardAdministrator08/19/03 11:13 AM
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads