Configuration
   >> HTML Templates
Thread views: 12452 Previous threadView all threadsNext threadFlat Mode*

grumpy3b
(stranger )
03/01/05 10:56 PM
Re: Has anyone made a template like this? [re: magicka]  

I am developing a new template using absolute positioning within a main table and moving toward using styles vs. font tags and such...mostly because i am weening myself to develop sites for clients using tabless-css design (well one must use tales for tabular data...).

But, I have developed a ".net" module for a gallery tool much like you are describing. But, it is going to be an outside of aw2k thing and use pure html descriptions and not using aw2k to manage image insertion...just for the auction management itself...anyway here is a same page:

http://www.grumpysgoodies.com/templates/auctions/gg-original.htm

Nothing on the page works or anything that is simply a layout using showing the tool as it is designed to look when it is used, notice how it adds the ability to use descriptions for each image...the tool is not linked into the page for a reason, it is still flaky right now...but as I get time I work on it a bit each day or so... ;)

It should only take a week to make it all right, but I do not do developemnt full time anymore so it could be several weeks yet...but, my goal is to get it working somehow using aw2k...that is the tricky part... ;) Gonna work around it at first then tackle the aw2k thing head on...if it works ok I was gonna offer it to Thom free of charge if he can add it to aw2k...then again I am sure he has an even cooler solution int he works...but, hey, I might not be able to write code very fast anymore but it is still fun to fiddle with it!! ;)

Entire thread
Subject  Posted byPosted on
*Has anyone made a template like this?  Jake06/19/04 01:09 PM
.*Re: Has anyone made a template like this?  magicka09/21/04 09:26 PM
..Re: Has anyone made a template like this?  grumpy3b03/01/05 10:56 PM
.*Re: Has anyone made a template like this?  magicka03/10/05 09:22 PM
.*Re: Has anyone made a template like this?  gemsoftheearth07/08/04 02:11 PM
.*Re: Has anyone made a template like this?  Anonymous07/04/04 05:43 PM
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads