Configuration
   >> HTML Templates
Thread views: 26750 Previous threadView all threadsNext threadFlat Mode*

ShopThisWay
(Unregistered)
11/11/02 06:22 PM
Using HTML instead of Templates - Help Please!  

As much as I dread learning new software, I dread continuing to use SAP even more, so I've decided to take the plunge and try to get this down for once and for all! I really like what I've read about AW, and I'm looking forward to the day when using it has become second nature.

But meanwhile..

I have previously spent hours creating my own auction templates, and would like to continue to use them. I read what I've found on the boards here about using my own HTML, and I read the help files. I have cleared the "Listing Template" field so it is blank, and I have copied my code from Front Page into Notepad so that it is all black, and then copied it into the Description box.

BTW - I just use Front Page to view the color coding it uses, I write all my code by 'hand', because I've heard that Front Page will add extraneous code that eBay doesn't play well with. Plus, there's the dreaded learning curve with Front Page too ha ha.

A few Q's -

1. How do I then see a preview?

2. Can I save the template in AW somehow, or do I just go about things as I do now (have all my templates saved as .htm files, fill them in and copy them into AW...)

I appreciate your help, I started trying this program about 4 months ago, then gave up because of the dreaded learning curve, but I really want to start selling again, so bear with me!

Thanks!

Entire thread
Subject  Posted byPosted on
.Using HTML instead of Templates - Help Please!  ShopThisWay11/11/02 06:22 PM
.*Re: Using HTML instead of Templates - Help Please!  AuctionWizardAdministrator11/12/02 11:46 AM
.*Re: Using HTML instead of Templates - Help Please!  Anonymous12/14/02 11:15 AM
.*Re: Using HTML instead of Templates - Help Please!  Anonymous02/16/03 06:10 PM
.*Re: Using HTML instead of Templates - Help Please!  magicka03/01/03 00:23 AM
.*Re: Using HTML instead of Templates - Help Please!  Tradeguy03/01/03 09:05 AM
.*Re: Using HTML instead of Templates - Help Please!  Anonymous11/17/02 10:05 AM
.*Re: Using HTML instead of Templates - Help Please!  ShopThisWay11/17/02 01:33 PM
.*Re: Using HTML instead of Templates - Help Please!  chinacat11/17/02 03:53 PM
.*Re: Using HTML instead of Templates - Help Please!  Anonymous11/30/02 06:19 PM
.*Re: Using HTML instead of Templates - Help Please!  chinacat12/01/02 02:14 PM
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads