Configuration
   >> HTML Templates
Thread views: 12723 Previous threadView all threadsNext threadFlat Mode*

bluepennylady
(Pooh-Bah)
11/20/07 08:34 AM
Re: HELP NEEDED with images in HTML templates [re: ksptrader]  

Hi,

So you haven't tried editing any of the existing templates. I'm sorry. I thought you were working on a template.

In order to list any auction lots, you have to do one of two things, Either select and edit a Listing template(s) to fit your needs. Or build each auction lot in HTML.

Templates can be completely re-done to fit your needs. Colors changed, fonts, image placement. Description placement changed, Footers and headers added. Logos inserted. The list is endless.

Converting a Listing template to pure HTML will allow you to add images in a different arrangement than using the regular unconverted Listing template. The help file has a section on adding images in the HTML templates. The software comes equiped with field tags to make editing easy. You do not have to necessarily know how to write HTML. It is helpful if you do, but not necessary.

I think you will find if you take a minute to look at the Listing templates and convert one to pure HTML, there are hundreds of things you can do with it. And you will be quite pleased with the look as well as the layout.

Judy/blue

Visit my eBay store!
http://stores.ebay.com/bluepennylady?refid=store
Visit our website too!
http://www.pennyworthsales.com

Entire thread
Subject  Posted byPosted on
*HELP NEEDED with images in HTML templates  ksptrader11/19/07 03:56 PM
.*Re: HELP NEEDED with images in HTML templates  bluepennylady11/19/07 04:34 PM
.*Re: HELP NEEDED with images in HTML templates  ksptrader11/20/07 08:13 AM
..Re: HELP NEEDED with images in HTML templates  bluepennylady11/20/07 08:34 AM
.*Re: HELP NEEDED with images in HTML templates  ksptrader11/20/07 01:35 PM