Introductions
   >> Introductions
Thread views: 8935 Previous threadView all threadsNext threadFlat Mode*

Tradeguy
(journeyman)
06/19/03 04:30 PM
Re: New to this program. [re: Jim Hill]  

Hi Jim -

There definately is a learning curve to AW2K - be patient with it, and follow the directions. I also setup and ran 4 or 5 auctions simultaneously with my old system just to see how AW2K did things. Until I listed - updated - generated emails, invoices, and shipping labels, and then posted feedback for several auctions, I really didn't undertand the "flow" of AW2K.

Okay...my advice about html templates. I also had all my auctions in HTML, and had been using Turbo Lister. Importing (imho) was not very effective - for me, it was a real mess. I finally redid all my auctions using AW2K templates - took a few days, and I had to figure out why AW2K templates have all those different sections ;-) A bit of trial and error, and a lot of time, and now I simply love how AW2K templates handle things. I can create a new auction and store item in just minutes, and I know that all the "standard" text will be perfect every time. Once I create that inventory item, creating auctions is extremely easy (at least for me - I sell the same items again and again).

Hope this rambling helps ;-)

Good luck!
Rich

Entire thread
Subject  Posted byPosted on
*New to this program.  Jim Hill06/19/03 01:13 PM
..Re: New to this program.  Tradeguy06/19/03 04:30 PM
.*Re: New to this program.  Anonymous01/26/04 00:55 AM
.*Re: New to this program.  Tradeguy01/26/04 09:03 AM
.*Re: New to this program.  Anonymous01/28/04 03:15 AM
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads