Introductions
   >> Introductions
Thread views: 25174 *View all threadsNext threadFlat Mode*

bluepennylady
(Pooh-Bah)
09/11/07 01:17 PM
Re: Selling info products on eBay using aweber and DLGuard [re: Constance]  

HI,

Welcome back!! Good to have you aboard again.

I am not real familiar with DLGuard or aweber. But isn't DLGuard a method of payment securing for digital download links?

Isn't aweber email related? Or do they now offer a Listing tool as well?

As far as DLGuard, it is my understanding, (correct me if I am wrong) that the DLGuard is something you use on your website links to protect them from sharing, etc. Just to be sure you get paid for each download, correct? If so, then that should not have any affect on AW2K. As soon as the buyer pays, you send the link which is on your own website.

Judy/blue

Visit my eBay store!
http://stores.ebay.com/bluepennylady?refid=store

Entire thread
Subject  Posted byPosted on
*Selling info products on eBay using aweber and DLGuard  Constance09/11/07 12:58 PM
.*Re: Selling info products on eBay using aweber and DLGuard  MarieMadsen04/30/17 02:48 AM
..Re: Selling info products on eBay using aweber and DLGuard  bluepennylady09/11/07 01:17 PM
.*Re: Selling info products on eBay using aweber and DLGuard  Constance09/11/07 01:42 PM
.*Re: Selling info products on eBay using aweber and DLGuard  bluepennylady09/11/07 01:48 PM
.*Re: Selling info products on eBay using aweber and DLGuard  Constance09/11/07 02:05 PM
.*Re: Selling info products on eBay using aweber and DLGuard  bluepennylady09/11/07 02:12 PM
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads