Introductions
   >> Introductions
Thread views: 25000 *View all threadsNext threadFlat Mode*

Constance
(stranger )
09/11/07 01:42 PM
Re: Selling info products on eBay using aweber and DLGuard [re: bluepennylady]  

Thanks for replying. I think I might not have been as clear in my questions as I thought. I have not used an autoresponder before so some of this is new to me. I always seem to overly study things. So forgive me if I am not sure what I am asking.

My thought process is this:
AW lists my auction or eBay store item.

Product is purchased via Paypal.

The buyer receives a link to download the product.

This link is actually an html document from my site that is going to serve two purposes provide a secure download from DLguard and a request to join email list that is sent to aweber.

I think my question now is -- do emails from AW automaticaly go out at the end of an auction or can I possibly control when and if they are sent out?

Am I confusing myself or is it best to just given one a try to see how it goes.

Constance Williams
Keepsakes Now and Forever

Entire thread
Subject  Posted byPosted on
*Selling info products on eBay using aweber and DLGuard  Constance09/11/07 12:58 PM
.*Re: Selling info products on eBay using aweber and DLGuard  MarieMadsen04/30/17 02:48 AM
.*Re: Selling info products on eBay using aweber and DLGuard  bluepennylady09/11/07 01:17 PM
..Re: Selling info products on eBay using aweber and DLGuard  Constance09/11/07 01:42 PM
.*Re: Selling info products on eBay using aweber and DLGuard  bluepennylady09/11/07 01:48 PM
.*Re: Selling info products on eBay using aweber and DLGuard  Constance09/11/07 02:05 PM
.*Re: Selling info products on eBay using aweber and DLGuard  bluepennylady09/11/07 02:12 PM
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads