Introductions
   >> Introductions
Thread views: 16449 Previous threadView all threadsNext threadFlat Mode*

mayapur
(stranger )
03/06/08 00:45 AM
Some questions about AW2000  

Considering selling on Ebay. I currently sell at a NZ auction site but want to expand. I am currently using software my husband developed for our NZ auctions. I like what i see so far with AW2000 but being new to selling on Ebay and new to this software i have a few questions as i try to get my head around it all.

I am thinking to full up my inventory then start listing auctions from there. Is that the smartest way to go about it?

How much more traffic does an ebay shop attract compared to regular auction listings outside of a shop?

I was thinking to start off with listing approx 50-100 auctions and building on that. Would that be overwhelming to start off with being in the learning stages and all?

Would i do a mix of Buy Nows and .99c reserves and dutch auctions?

How do i make large pictures through AW2000 the $1.25 ones and is there a way to not have to spend that on large pics?

Also how do you put tables into auction desciptions?

Say i get an auction ready and want to list one almost exactly the same though it has maybe a different size/color or pic can i easily copy it over make the changes and save it?

How does AW2000 deal with combined shipping?

Say i use calculated shipping but say it is an extra $2 per extra item when AW2000 merges invoices when someone buys multiple items does it calculate this?

What is the best way to set up my inventory so i can search easily? I sell clothing and am often asked do i have such and such an item in such a such a size or different color etc. Any ideas? Does AW2000 have a search bar?

I want to sell worldwide. Is it a big drama with customs forms etc for different countries?

At the end of a sale do you have to read 100s of emails to get peoples addresses for shipping? Does AW2000 pull them in somehow?

And is it possible to print address labels with the item# or ref ID or something like that on it so i can identify the stock item simply by looking at the printed labels if that makes sense?

Well thats all i can think of for now. Would appreciate any tips if anyone has any in relation to my questions or just in general about starting up. And

Thanks alot and looking forward to using the software.

One more thing. There is one ebay trader here called bluepennylady. If by any chance you read this post i am wondering how do you manage so many auctions and still find time to answer so may questions? How many hours a day do you spend on your business? And and even looks like you have time to socialize! I know this software looks good but is it really that good? And your feedback is so good too it is very encouraging.

Thanks again
Sharleen

Entire thread
Subject  Posted byPosted on
.Some questions about AW2000  mayapur03/06/08 00:45 AM
.*Re: Some questions about AW2000  bluepennylady03/06/08 09:10 AM
.*Re: Some questions about AW2000  bluepennylady03/06/08 06:46 AM
.*Re: Some questions about AW2000  bluepennylady03/06/08 06:38 AM
.*Re: Some questions about AW2000  bluepennylady03/06/08 06:18 AM
.*Re: Some questions about AW2000  bluepennylady03/06/08 05:19 AM
.*Re: Some questions about AW2000  mayapur03/06/08 01:24 PM
.*Re: Some questions about AW2000  bluepennylady03/06/08 01:31 PM