General
   >> Inventory Items
Thread views: 11155 Return to the search engineFlat Mode*

goingtwice
(stranger )
04/05/08 09:19 AM
Additional Shipping / Preferences  

Looking for an answer about combined shipping & shipping discounts. I know about setting up preferences in eBay but there are multiple choices for Combined Shipping Discounts yet AW only has one checkbox. I want to be able to offer a combined shipping price and also "each additional item ships for" price (for different auctions). Do I put the each additional item ships for in the Auction Information on the inventory screen? What if it's not a fixed shipping cost? What about multiple levels of discounts? Add'l item ships for $1 and another for Add'l item ships for $3.

I need to understand how AW will interact with the auctions, my fear is that I have a combined shipping item that sells and a buyer is able to also take advantage of a promotional additonal shipping rate that wasn't offered for that particular item.

Hope this makes sense. I have read all posts that seemed applicable and the AW docs and I'm just not getting it.

Other than that, I think it's going well and this program is one that has a lot of great features.

Thank you for your help,
Michelle

Entire thread
Subject  Posted byPosted on
.Additional Shipping / Preferences  goingtwice04/05/08 09:19 AM
.*Re: Additional Shipping / Preferences  goingtwice04/05/08 01:42 PM
.*Re: Additional Shipping / Preferences  bluepennylady04/05/08 03:01 PM
.*Re: Additional Shipping / Preferences  goingtwice04/05/08 04:47 PM
.*Re: Additional Shipping / Preferences  bluepennylady04/05/08 06:57 PM
.*Re: Additional Shipping / Preferences  bluepennylady04/05/08 09:39 AM
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads