General
   >> Invoices
Thread views: 12691 Previous threadView all threadsNext threadFlat Mode*

tictictic_OnEbay
(addict)
08/08/11 05:20 PM
Here's why...Cannot generate invoices [re: bluepennylady]  

Thom figured it out.

You know how when we use AW to track Etsy or Bonanza sales, we have to remember to paste the buyer's user ID into the email address field on the Invoice window PRIOR to adding the items to the Invoice (and then, for anyone who's reading this and beginning to wonder, we add the Invoice items, remove the buyer's User ID from the email address field and paste in the email address)?

Well, I screwed that up a few days ago for an Etsy sale, so when I realized my mistake, I deleted that Invoice (twice, in fact! was half asleep). Unbeknownst to me, this did not remove the buyer's email address from the User ID field on the Buyer's tab in the main Lots window. It showed as if there were four User IDs all with the same Bid Date -- one was correct, two were the buyer's email address (which I don't think were actually causing any problem), but one was blank for some reason, and apparently, this interfered with AW's ability to update my eBay Lots. I guess the program just saw this as in inconsistency or as missing data, even though it was for an Etsy Profile (I was using Update my eBay Profile, not Update All).

So all I had to do was delete that blank User ID, and I was able to generate my eBay invoices.

Sue

Entire thread
Subject  Posted byPosted on
*Cannot generate invoices  tictictic_OnEbay08/07/11 08:09 PM
.*Re: Cannot generate invoices  bluepennylady08/08/11 06:18 AM
.*Re: Cannot generate invoices  tictictic_OnEbay08/08/11 10:10 AM
.*Re: Cannot generate invoices  bluepennylady08/08/11 10:53 AM
..Here's why...Cannot generate invoices  tictictic_OnEbay08/08/11 05:20 PM
.*Re: Here's why...Cannot generate invoices  moonstruck2208/14/11 01:01 PM
.*Re: Here's why...Cannot generate invoices  tictictic_OnEbay08/24/11 02:41 PM
.*Re: Here's why...Cannot generate invoices  bluepennylady09/02/11 09:01 PM
.*Re: Cannot generate invoices  tictictic_OnEbay08/08/11 11:44 AM