General
   >> Shipping Labels
Thread views: 14220 Previous threadView all threadsNext threadFlat Mode*

AquilaStamps
(enthusiast)
09/08/07 05:23 PM
Re: Dymo Labelwriter [re: auctions1329]  

Hi Wilma:

I have a Dyo LabelWriter Twin Turbo. But the "free" stamps is a very limited account and is only good for first class postage not for variable amounts. I do use the Printer for Stamps dot Com postage though. In my case I use postage stamps on all packages about 99% of the time. The other 5% is printed with Dymo using stamps dot com. I do use the Dymo to address my packages. For me it is a cut and paste action and I have the label. Remember, though I'm using envelopes for mailing and not large packages. The envelopes I use are the 6 3/4 size up to a 9 x 12 size. All are preprinted with return address and advertising of sorts. So all I have to do is put on a label and postage. If for some reason I need a package then I use the USPS Shipping Assistant for the label.

Just thought I'd chime in about the "free" postage. The subscription is free but of course the postage isn't and it is limited. But if you want to give 'puter printed postage a try this would be the way to go. You are "allowed" to upgrade to a full subscription at any time. Then you can print what ever you want or need.

Garry

Entire thread
Subject  Posted byPosted on
*Dymo Labelwriter  auctions132909/05/07 04:03 PM
..Re: Dymo Labelwriter  AquilaStamps09/08/07 05:23 PM
.*Re: Dymo Labelwriter  bluepennylady09/08/07 06:34 PM
.*Re: Dymo Labelwriter  bluepennylady09/05/07 04:24 PM
.*Re: Dymo Labelwriter  bluepennylady09/05/07 04:14 PM
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads