General
   >> Ledger
Thread views: 15365 Previous threadView all threadsNext threadFlat Mode*

bluepennylady
(old hand)
02/19/07 00:10 AM
Re: Income/Expense [re: SGDeals]  

Hi,

If you sell something to a person face to face and wish to track that particular sale in AW2000, you can most certainly enter the monies received into the ledger.

AW2000 can only maintain the records of information entered into the database. One hundred percent of what we buy is for resale. However, if I wish to offer the inventory on eBay, I must enter the items into AW2000, Either manually adding each item. Or importing a CSV file and then add the images, etc.

AW2000 is not an accounting program. It is an Auction management tool. Although, I maintain all my Auction related inventory records in AW2000, I also use QuickBooks Pro for my checking accounts, payroll, etc.

If you are selling product online at eBay, you will find AW2000 beats every single other Auction management software program hands down. I tried almost all of the software programs available. Literally downloading, installing and using other software. And nothing came close to Auction Wizard.

The Inventory Items window/tab in AW2000, will work real well for keeping track of your Inventory. And you could even set up different consignors for tracking individual purchases (which is exactly what I do). I set up a consignor for each Stock we purchase. As the items are entered into the Inventory Items, the respective consignor is also selected. I can track an entire stock from beginning to end. And run reports. (We are liquidators, so we get semi loads of stuff to sell)

I hope that helps you a bit. I just have to ask, what are you using right now to manage your Auctions?

Judy/blue

Entire thread
Subject  Posted byPosted on
*Income/Expense  SGDeals02/18/07 05:14 PM
.*Re: Income/Expense  bluepennylady02/18/07 06:24 PM
.*Re: Income/Expense  SGDeals02/18/07 06:46 PM
..Re: Income/Expense  bluepennylady02/19/07 00:10 AM
.*Re: Income/Expense  SGDeals02/19/07 07:07 AM
.*Re: Income/Expense  bluepennylady02/19/07 07:18 AM
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads