Listing
   >> eBay
Thread views: 8696 Previous threadView all threadsNext threadFlat Mode*

tictictic_OnEbay
(journeyman)
04/13/06 04:22 PM
Link Auction Gallery on eBay auction pages  

Do any of you who have AW Websites/Auction Galleries include a link to your website on your eBay listings? I asked Live Chat about this just now and was told the problem was that the Gallery includes a link to AuctionWizard2000.com, a site where non-eBay things are for sale. This is, of course, the same link that is at the bottom of our listings (assuming we allow it). But I know eBay has a policy disallowing links that can take the bidder two jumps away from the auction page -- or something like that. But it's the SAME link they allow on our auctions, so why would there be an objection? Anyone have any knowledge on this? Am I liable to get my listings stopped if I include links to my AW Auction Gallery Website? And if so, is there a way to remove the AW link from the Website template?

Thanks, tictictic

Entire thread
Subject  Posted byPosted on
.Link Auction Gallery on eBay auction pages  tictictic_OnEbay04/13/06 04:22 PM
.*Re: Link Auction Gallery on eBay auction pages  tictictic_OnEbay04/19/06 05:29 PM
.*Re: Link Auction Gallery on eBay auction pages  bluepennylady04/28/06 05:36 AM
.*Re: Link Auction Gallery on eBay auction pages  tictictic_OnEbay04/28/06 11:31 AM
.*Re: Link Auction Gallery on eBay auction pages  bluepennylady04/28/06 07:23 PM
.*Re: Link Auction Gallery on eBay auction pages  tictictic_OnEbay04/28/06 07:47 PM
.*Re: Link Auction Gallery on eBay auction pages  bluepennylady04/28/06 08:07 PM
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads