Listing
   >> eBay
Thread views: 6411 Flat Mode*

bluepennylady
(stranger )
05/08/06 05:37 AM
Re: Shipping Charges [re: EllieW]  

Good Morning,

Thank you for posting. Let me see if I can assist you.

First have you edited your shipping preferences on My eBay? You must edit those preferences in order for shipping options to be displayed. Go to "My Account | Preferences | Shipping and discounts. Click "Show" on the far right hand side and the shipping options selections will appear. Select all the options you want to apply to your shipping. If you need help wading through all the options, email or post. I will be happy to assist you. It can look a bit intimidating at first :o)

From reading your post, it appears you have selected "Define Shipping Costs for this Auction Site | Specify Flat rate shippings costs?

Have you entered anything into the "Addt'l items ship" field? If you do not enter anything into that field, the Auction listing will fail. So if you do not want to shipping x items at x additional cost, just put in 0.00. The last program update addressed the "0" problem.

After you have added your shipping and discounts at eBay and corrected the Addit'l items ship. field, try listing only 1 auction so you can be sure everything looks like you want it to before you list a long string of auctions.

Hope that helps!

Judy/bluepennylady

Entire thread
Subject  Posted byPosted on
*Shipping Charges  EllieW05/07/06 10:29 PM
..Re: Shipping Charges  bluepennylady05/08/06 05:37 AM
.*Re: Shipping Charges  EllieW05/14/06 10:41 AM
.*Re: Shipping Charges  bluepennylady05/14/06 11:12 AM
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads