Listing
   >> eBay
Thread views: 18508 Previous threadView all threadsNext threadFlat Mode*

AquilaStamps
(newbie)
09/01/06 11:10 PM
Re: Unable to list; pesky MSIE Information Bar blocks [re: tictictic_OnEbay]  

Sue:

I think you are getting a Java Script error on your AW2K page you are trying to post. I'm not sure but It may be that - the reason I'm guessing it is that I had something similar a while ago. Have you got anything on your auction page that you designed into it in the AW2K template manager? By that I mean a special search box, a off eBay site shipping calculator, you know what I mean right? If you do try making a copy of the template and then in the copy removing those Java elements one at a time and try to post one auction only using that revised template. If it fails you at least will get the eBay error page that tells you what could be the problem.

Also once you installed Service Pack 2 for XP there was a default Firewall that MS activated for you. Wasn't that nice of them .. they can be so kind at times. However, my experience with it was that it messed up my ability to post to eBay with AW2K. I disabled it and I'll be a darned -- it worked and no problems posting. I already have a firewall - ZoneAlarm Pro Subscriber edition. It allows the AW2K without any problem.

I'm not sure if I helped at all or just made matters worse. But maybe there might be something here to help. Hope it does, and if not just post back. In the meantime I'll do some checking with JS errors and see what I can find. Hope things work out for ya

Garry

Entire thread
Subject  Posted byPosted on
*Unable to list; pesky MSIE Information Bar blocks   tictictic_OnEbay09/01/06 10:58 PM
.*Re: Unable to list; pesky MSIE Information Bar blocks   ericapearl09/02/06 09:15 AM
.*Re: Unable to list; pesky MSIE Information Bar blocks   bluepennylady09/02/06 09:21 AM
..Re: Unable to list; pesky MSIE Information Bar blocks   AquilaStamps09/01/06 11:10 PM
.*Re: Unable to list; pesky MSIE Information Bar blocks   tictictic_OnEbay09/01/06 11:41 PM
.*Re: Unable to list; pesky MSIE Information Bar blocks   AquilaStamps09/02/06 02:37 AM
.*Re: Unable to list; pesky MSIE Information Bar blocks   bluepennylady09/02/06 05:58 AM
.*Re: Unable to list; pesky MSIE Information Bar blocks   tictictic_OnEbay09/02/06 11:42 AM
.*Re: Unable to list; pesky MSIE Information Bar blocks   bluepennylady09/02/06 01:15 PM
.*Re: Unable to list; pesky MSIE Information Bar blocks   tictictic_OnEbay09/03/06 09:41 PM
.*Re: Unable to list; pesky MSIE Information Bar blocks   bluepennylady09/03/06 10:01 PM
.*Re: Unable to list; pesky MSIE Information Bar blocks   AquilaStamps09/02/06 08:19 AM
.*Re: Unable to list; pesky MSIE Information Bar blocks   bluepennylady09/02/06 08:36 AM
.*Re: Unable to list; pesky MSIE Information Bar blocks   Tradeguy09/02/06 02:17 AM
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads