Listing
   >> eBay
Thread views: 6524 Previous threadView all threadsNext threadFlat Mode*

bluepennylady
(addict)
11/06/06 03:31 PM
Re: The AW catch phrase - invisible now [re: tictictic_OnEbay]  

sue,

I don't have any idea why eBay tech support would tell you that third party recognition phrase isn't allowed. According to eBay rules, you are allowed to display third party credits on your listing template.

You can put it back on your listing template by going to the HTML template manager, Selecting the listing template you wish to display the Auction Wizard link on.

Choose File | Options | Show Auction Wizard 2000 link.

That'll do it for you.

I also experience difficulty with some buyers because I use a third party auction management software. My response, Auction Wizard is eBay compatable and approved. I also developed one of my store customized pages stating that I use a third party software to manage my auctions. For the most part, it has corrected the problem although we still get the odd balls.

I really think that eBay's search function just flat out isn't working because of the new code they just rolled out. I know that they have had a great deal of trouble with it and several things are messed up. I wish they would leave it alone when they Holiday shopping season is just beginning.

Judy/blue

Entire thread
Subject  Posted byPosted on
*The AW catch phrase - invisible now  tictictic_OnEbay11/06/06 02:16 PM
.*Re: The AW catch phrase - invisible now  AquilaStamps11/06/06 04:49 PM
..Re: The AW catch phrase - invisible now  bluepennylady11/06/06 03:31 PM
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads