Listing
   >> eBay
Thread views: 7025 Previous threadView all threadsNext threadFlat Mode*

Modzy
(Unregistered)
11/13/02 10:27 AM
Question please  

Greets - decided to get back into the auction game after quite a few months off. As a previous Andale and AuctionWatch user I am searching for the best way to have a full control management system without getting fleeced! - - while reading SA Pro boards on E-Bay I came accross info on AW2000 about 30 minutes ago - - I am very impressed and am considering starting out using this - - on the site I don't find info on templates to be used within the program - anything on this? I am very adept in HTML so it's no problem to make my own, is it easy to integrate if that is the way to go?

A couple more Q's if ya'll don't mind:

Is this proggie better than using SA Pro, Andale, ChannelAdvisor? The benefit of no recurring fees aside - is the management and communication good? I have found that the checkout features and the gallery features of the auction management sites are a benefit, but then the question becomes is it an economically feasible benefit? I'll be running about 200 - 250 auction per week in the beginning and building up from there.

THanks to all for taking time to gimme any info at all.

All the best,
Ron

Entire thread
Subject  Posted byPosted on
.Question please  Modzy11/13/02 10:27 AM
.*Re: Question please  AuctionWizardAdministrator11/13/02 04:38 PM
.*Re: SYI 2.0 will this be ready before ebay cuts 1?  LogIntuit12/23/02 06:26 PM
.*Re: SYI 2.0 will this be ready before ebay cuts 1?  AuctionWizardAdministrator12/24/02 12:48 PM
.*Re: Question please  AuctionWizardAdministrator11/13/02 11:43 AM
.*Re: Question please  Modzy11/13/02 11:49 AM
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads