Listing
   >> eBay
Thread views: 10390 Previous threadView all threadsNext threadFlat Mode*

bluepennylady
(Pooh-Bah)
03/18/08 11:28 AM
Re: eBay Live Registration! [re: mouse]  

Mickey,

Actually the classes on Thursday and Friday are not generally repeated on Saturday. If you live that close, the drive would be worth it. Or at least I think so.

I have been to most of them. Well except two I think. Both times my husband was extremely ill. In fact, I had to cancel our airline and hotel two days before we were suppose to leave the first time. He was one sick man.

In a few days, eBay will post the agenda and classes. Once you register they provide you with an agenda builder. All the classes are listed and class times as well as who is teaching the class. You can select the classes right from your computer.

But I'l give you a hint.. You also get the complete list of classes and an agenda builder at eBay live when you pick up your passes. The classes are actually first come, first serve. So if you change your mind walking down a hall to go to a different class, it isn't a big deal at all.

Last year my daughter in law went with me. She sells on eBay too. She and I sat down and decided what we wanted to take. Both of us packed our laptop computers, She took different classes than I took, We both kept notes in our laptops. Worked really well. And eBay provided CD's of the classes for all attendees as well.So all the classes were on a CD. At least the Power Point slides were. Not the speaking. But the notes were really helpful. I have viewed the CD several times to find information I wanted.

Driving would be great. You can pack home as much "Junk" as you want. Last year the pins were a big deal. And we collected every pin we could get our hands on. Almost ridiculous. I can't believe I actually did it! Neither could my kids Everytime the song "Celebrate" would play in the huge facility, you had to find an eBay staff member and get the pin of the hour. We had a ball. I am not sure my neck will ever be the same wearing a lanyard with so many pins. We had a ball...

I hope you all get to come. That would be so much fun to get to meet you in person. I would love to have a small AW2000 gathering or meeting somewhere.And get to meet all the people in person that I email and talk to.. I have met several of the AW2000 users in person. Several at the Las Vegas eBay Live. And a few at the Boston eBay Live.

Judy/blue

Visit my eBay store!
http://stores.ebay.com/bluepennylady?refid=store
Visit our website too!
http://www.pennyworthsales.com

Entire thread
Subject  Posted byPosted on
*eBay Live Registration!  bluepennylady03/18/08 09:52 AM
.*Re: eBay Live Registration!  mouse03/18/08 11:17 AM
..Re: eBay Live Registration!  bluepennylady03/18/08 11:28 AM
.*Re: eBay Live Registration!  mouse03/18/08 02:13 PM
.*Re: eBay Live Registration!  bluepennylady03/18/08 02:28 PM