Listing
   >> eBay
Thread views: 6333 Previous threadView all threadsNext threadFlat Mode*

rwallin
(stranger )
07/06/08 06:31 AM
Pre-Sales Questions - Barcode, item specics, etc  

Just downloaded the demo, looks quite in-depth and appears, initially, to have the majority of the functionality that I am needing. I do have some questions regarding certain features that I can seem to locate or implement.

Currently for inventory management our system has the ability to create bar coded labels for item locations that we place on the location. When inventory comes in we scan the bar code of the location then the bar code of the inventory pieces that are going to be placed there so it is easily found at the completion of the sale to be prepared for packing and shipping.

QUESTION: is this possible with AW2000? Or something close enough that it would work with pre-existing bar-coded locations. Any other suggestions on managing inventory locations using AW2000 would also be welcomed.

eBay Item Specifics - Currently with our inventory of media products we are able to scan in the bar code during the item specific listing process and pull from eBay's data to retrieve product information and stock photo.

QUESTION: Anyway to do this using AW2000? I did not see anywhere in the item specifics area of the AW2000 listing creation that I could enter the UPC or ISBN number to retrieve the info.

QUESTION: Is there any multi-user control in the system. I understand that you do have to buy a license for each station you install the software on, on a network but can you control what various users can access? I.E. so shipping personal do not see listing screens or employees do not have the ability to make changes to profiles or templates in place, etc.

Thanks in advance.
Rodney

Entire thread
Subject  Posted byPosted on
.Pre-Sales Questions - Barcode, item specics, etc  rwallin07/06/08 06:31 AM
.*Re: Pre-Sales Questions - Barcode, item specics, etc  bluepennylady07/06/08 11:46 AM
.*Re: Pre-Sales Questions - Barcode, item specics, etc  bluepennylady07/06/08 11:25 AM
.*Re: Pre-Sales Questions - Barcode, item specics, etc  bluepennylady07/06/08 07:02 AM
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads