Listing
   >> eBay
Thread views: 7208 Previous threadView all threadsNext threadFlat Mode*

tictictic_OnEbay
(addict)
09/11/08 00:48 AM
Auction Invisible in T-and-D Searches  

I have this one auction (could be others; who knows?!!) that doesn't show up in search results for Title and Description. The problem was affecting several of my recent listings during the first about 12 hours online, but now it's just this one.

The title is Vintage Ginger Jar Hexagon Geisha Garden Japan Label

When I search in All Categories-Title Only on these keywords ---- ginger jar geisha japan ----- my auction is the only one that shows up. However, when I check the box to search Title and Description, two other items show up, both Store items (a few days ago, it was two auctions plus two Store items), but mine doesn't show up at all!

I added the keywords (hidden) to the bottom and top of the description (did it last night), but it still doesn't show up in a T-and-D search. I also tried searching with fewer and different keywords, but nothing works - this auction will not show up in a T-and-D search.

Anybody know why? Am I just overlooking something simple, or is this due to eBay's nutty search protocols? It's kinda troubling to think not only of how many of my own auctions don't show up in the T-and-D searches of potential buyers, but also what I'm not seeing when I'm the one doing the searching.

Sue

Entire thread
Subject  Posted byPosted on
.Auction Invisible in T-and-D Searches  tictictic_OnEbay09/11/08 00:48 AM
.*Re: Auction Invisible in T-and-D Searches  bluepennylady09/11/08 06:32 AM
.*Re: Auction Invisible in T-and-D Searches  tictictic_OnEbay09/11/08 10:17 PM
.*Re: Auction Invisible in T-and-D Searches  bluepennylady09/11/08 10:22 PM
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads