Listing
   >> eBay
Thread views: 8158 Previous threadView all threadsNext threadFlat Mode*

tictictic_OnEbay
(addict)
05/19/09 11:18 AM
The annoying new auction page format  

As you know by now, I hate everything eBay decides to do.....

Not only does the new page format mess up my image and text placement (all the new empty space at the sides will soon be filled with thumbnails of other seller's items, apparently), but I can't find the buyer's zip code.

Yes, I know I can revert to the old page display and see the buyer's zip code, but that won't be the case next month (or whenever the change becomes permanent). I don't know about you guys, but I use that zip code to plug into the shipping calculator and get what I'll be charging my buyer. So if eBay has decided to no longer provide the buyer's zip, where do we get that info? Or is the zip shown somewhere on the new page design, and I'm just not seeing it?

By the way, I asked this question to a Yahoo Groups eBay Sellers group, but no one responded. They all use eBay's listing software to send invoices, so no one can figure out why I'm even asking. Seems like eBay is trying to make it more and more difficult and eventually impossible to use third-party management programs.

Sue

Entire thread
Subject  Posted byPosted on
.The annoying new auction page format  tictictic_OnEbay05/19/09 11:18 AM
.*Re: The annoying new auction page format  mouse05/25/09 02:29 PM
.*Re: The annoying new auction page format  tictictic_OnEbay05/25/09 05:22 PM
.*Re: The annoying new auction page format  bluepennylady05/25/09 05:49 PM
.*Re: The annoying new auction page format  Tradeguy05/19/09 05:13 PM
.*Re: The annoying new auction page format  tictictic_OnEbay05/19/09 05:38 PM
.*Re: The annoying new auction page format  bluepennylady05/19/09 08:58 PM
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads