>> eBay Stores
Thread views: 11219 Previous threadView all threads*Flat Mode*

bluepennylady
(Carpal Tunnel)
02/02/10 04:59 AM
Re: $0.10 Fixed Price insertion fee sale STore owners [re: Tradeguy]  

Hi back at ya!

It is good to hear from you.

I am moving a bunch of my store inventory to Fixed price as well for the $0.10 insertion fee sale. I am thinking "Why not! it currently costs $0.35 . So the sale is roughly a third of the cost so I can list 3 times more stuff And I have stuff to list that is for sure!

If you own a store there will be little to do. Store owners as long as they continue to subscribe, will still have a subscription. The insertion fees for Store listings depend on the store subscription level. eBay is simply removing the separation in search results between store inventory and the auction//fixed price search results. Store inventory will be automatically moved to Fixed price search results. STore owners will still list in their Store.

At least that is the way I understood the announcement.

IF the "eBay store" auction profile is no longer needed ,, and we will be unable to "use" that profile type to list, it will be a matter of just selecting records in the Grid view and changing the Auction lot records to the appropriate Auction profile.

The basic store costs $0.20 to list items in the Fixed price format.
Premium is $0.05
Anchor costs $0.03.

Store listings will receive full site search function (which should have always been in my opinion)

Store owners Auction style listing format insertions fees have been reduced. $1.00 to $9.99 will be $0.25 instead of $0.35.

It looked like to me that sellers who did not have a store subscription would be paying $0.50 to list in Fixed price formatting.

If you have durations set to GTC, you can change the duration in the Grid view by selecting records and selecting Change duration That part is easy.

AS far as changing the duration on the live listings on eBay, the Bulk editor doesn't appear to have the ability to alter the duration. I don't know of anything to do but to end the GTC store listings in bulk, change the duration on AW2K and relist again with the 30 day duration.

Hummm, I'll have to think if there is a better way to handle the GTC...

Who else uses GTC. I don't use GTC at all. So I am thinking off the top my head here which could be dangerous to all those around me

Judy Oglesby
Judy/blue
bluepennylady

Visit my eBay store!
http://stores.ebay.com/bluepennylady?refid=store
Visit our website too!
http://www.pennyworthsales.com

Visit me at Bonanzle!
http://www.bonanzle.com/bluepennylady

Entire thread
Subject  Posted byPosted on
*$0.10 Fixed Price insertion fee sale STore owners  bluepennylady02/01/10 03:16 PM
.*Re: $0.10 Fixed Price insertion fee sale STore owners  Tradeguy02/02/10 03:22 AM
..Re: $0.10 Fixed Price insertion fee sale STore owners  bluepennylady02/02/10 04:59 AM
.*Re: $0.10 Fixed Price insertion fee sale STore owners  Tradeguy02/02/10 06:34 AM
.*Re: $0.10 Fixed Price insertion fee sale STore owners  bluepennylady02/02/10 08:00 AM
.*Re: $0.10 Fixed Price insertion fee sale STore owners  Tradeguy02/02/10 08:15 AM
.*Re: $0.10 Fixed Price insertion fee sale STore owners  bluepennylady02/02/10 09:58 AM
.*Re: $0.10 Fixed Price insertion fee sale STore owners  moonstruck2202/18/10 10:03 AM
.*Re: $0.10 Fixed Price insertion fee sale STore owners  bluepennylady02/18/10 11:58 AM
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads