Listing
   >> eBay Stores
Thread views: 22256 Previous threadView all threadsNext threadFlat Mode*

bluepennylady
(old hand)
03/17/07 03:01 PM
Re: Import Store Categories [re: mainesail]  

Will,

Yes I live in front of a monitor almost 24/7 Well during the week. On the weekends, if I work on Saturday, I am always online. Sunday I only check in during the day off and on to be sure there isn't a problem someone needs help with. Today I am off work, at home, digging out this house of mine and doing the mountain of laundry. AND working on two computer systems that need work. So I am online

When you are ready to do Inventory Item, let me know. I'll be happy to help. I use Inventory Items for everything, even qty one. as there are some reports and fields in reports that are not accessible if you don't use Inventory.

I think google Base store connector is a must. In fact, the Seller's Outreach consultants encourage sellers to submit their auctions using the Store connector. IF I remember to update my Store connector a couple of times a week, I notice a significant upswing in sales. It works. Anyone that hits a Store listing and purchases during that browser session, qualifies the sale for a Store referral credit. Or that is my understanding anyway. You see, they are entering the eBay site from off eBay and have to sign in. Someone else may have different information. But that has been my understanding.

Well, if you get to Kansas, drop by, we'll give you the tour only on a 4 wheeler or horseback

Judy/blue

Entire thread
Subject  Posted byPosted on
*Import Store Categories  mainesail03/14/07 11:37 AM
.*Re: Import Store Categories  bluepennylady03/14/07 11:44 AM
.*Re: Import Store Categories  mainesail03/14/07 12:28 PM
.*Re: Import Store Categories  bluepennylady03/14/07 12:30 PM
.*Re: Import Store Categories  mainesail03/14/07 06:24 PM
.*Re: Import Store Categories  bluepennylady03/14/07 06:56 PM
.*Re: Import Store Categories  mainesail03/17/07 02:10 PM
.*Re: Import Store Categories  bluepennylady03/17/07 02:21 PM
.*Re: Import Store Categories  mainesail03/17/07 02:45 PM