Listing
   >> eBay Stores
Thread views: 13273 Previous threadView all threadsNext threadFlat Mode*

bluepennylady
(Pooh-Bah)
10/08/07 07:40 PM
Re: Auction Lots have info I didnot ask for [re: goldilocks77]  

Dave,

You are talking about the fields on the Auction lot next to the Start price, Buy Price and Reserve Price? Those three fields have values in them?

Check something for me if you don't mind please, Go to one of those auction lots and click on the Shipping options tab. Click the "Specify flat rate shipping costs" box so it has a check mark in it.

You will probably find values in the Shipping cost and addt'l item shipped fields and they will be the same as is above.

IF you have the Auction lots shipping options set to "Specify Calculated shipping costs" and are using weights instead of Flat rate, that is what is uploaded to your Auctions at eBay, not the Flat rate.

I have some of my auction lots with both options, calculated and flat rate. I have entered in Flat Rate just in case I change my mind and want to offer Flat Rate. I have the calculated shipping costs as well. Which ever check box is checked when I list the Auction lot is what is listed at eBay. I hope that makes sense.

You would not have a problem duplicating or relisting within the confines of the same profile as far as the shipping options changing. The shipping options have no need to change. It is when you change profiles and move to eBay stores that you will see a change.

If I understand you correctly, the values are not displayed when they are regular Auctions. But when you change the Profile to your eBay store, the values suddenly appear?

Judy/blue

Visit my eBay store!
http://stores.ebay.com/bluepennylady?refid=store

Entire thread
Subject  Posted byPosted on
*Auction Lots have info I didnot ask for  goldilocks7710/08/07 04:13 PM
.*Re: Auction Lots have info I didnot ask for  bluepennylady10/08/07 04:29 PM
.*Re: Auction Lots have info I didnot ask for  goldilocks7710/08/07 06:23 PM
..Re: Auction Lots have info I didnot ask for  bluepennylady10/08/07 07:40 PM
.*Re: Auction Lots have info I didnot ask for  goldilocks7710/09/07 01:43 PM
.*Re: Auction Lots have info I didnot ask for  bluepennylady10/09/07 02:17 PM
.*Re: Auction Lots have info I didnot ask for  goldilocks7710/09/07 02:25 PM