General
   >> Auction Lots
Thread views: 14054 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

homeboy
(stranger )
06/07/04 03:34 PM
Shipping and Insurance Information  

I used AW2K to post several auctions in which I left both the shipping and insurance boxes blank. I discussed both in the text of the listing. But when the auctions were posted, the eBay template for shipping said "free" and for insurance said "not offered." In future auctions, I would like for both either to be left blank or have a note that says "see listing." How can I do that?

rodgw
(Unregistered)
06/07/04 07:46 PM
Re: Shipping and Insurance Information new [re: homeboy]  

I always put 0.00 in the shipping. I think eBay recognizes that and puts a note in their shipping field "to see the description for shipping info".
I always put $1.30 in the insurance field. It's the customers option if they want insurance or not anyway. That takes care of the "not offered" note.
I made a special template for no postage auction lots so that I didn't have to always write the "wait until after auction" note for shipping charges.
Hope this helps. I'm sure you'll hear from others that may do it different and even better.
rodgw

Anonymous
(Unregistered)
06/08/04 02:20 AM

When you are listing there is tab on the upper right for shipping options. If you uncheck "provide shipping costs now" that should take care of it.

homeboy
(stranger )
06/08/04 01:57 PM
Re: Shipping and Insurance Information new [re: Anonymous]  

I looked hard, but don't see this. Where should I be when I look for this tab?

Anonymous
(Unregistered)
06/08/04 06:34 PM

Hi,
It will be on the page after you are done uploading your picks. Top right hand side.

Queu a lot and then list, let it go through the process and look for it then. You can cancel if it's not something your ready with.

homeboy
(stranger )
06/08/04 07:58 PM
Re: Shipping and Insurance Information new [re: Anonymous]  

Got it. Thanks.

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads