General
   >> Auction Lots
Thread views: 9191 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

DEALS2000
(newbie)
05/05/07 06:19 PM
How do I update a listing?  

Hello all, if I want to just update a current auction that is already listed on eBay how would I do that?

I noticed that I forgot to enter information on the Item Specifics section and now want to update the listing with that information.

Thanks,

Steve

bluepennylady
(old hand)
05/05/07 06:29 PM
Re: How do I update a listing? new [re: DEALS2000]  

Steve,

You will have to edit the listing on eBay. Be sure to complete the Item Specifics in Aw2000. Otherwise, should the item not sell and you relist, you could end up without Item Specifics again.

There is an easy way to access the Auction. Be sure you are signed in on eBay. Go to the Auction lot that needs editing in AW2000. There is a little blue world right next to the Auction Title line. click it. That takes you to the listing page.

Click Revise your item located on the header right above the image. You can add the Item specifics from there.

Hope that helps

Judy/blue.

DEALS2000
(newbie)
05/05/07 06:57 PM
Re: How do I update a listing? new [re: bluepennylady]  

Thanks, I did not know that.

Thanks,

Steve

bluepennylady
(old hand)
05/07/07 10:15 AM
Re: How do I update a listing? new [re: DEALS2000]  

Steve,

The same little blue world also appears on your Invoice directly above the Invoice Items list. Click on the Title line of any Invoice item and the world becomes active. Click it and you are directed to the listing page. It is super helpful as you can see exactly what your buyer is seeing. So if there is a question concerning a particular auction lot, you can hit that blue world and have immediate access to what the buyer is seeing, including the shipping calculator. We use it all of the time.

Judy/blue

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads