Configuration
   >> Auction Profiles
Thread views: 10517 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Anonymous
(Unregistered)
11/21/04 09:45 AM
"EBay Stores" ID not Working Properly  

When I've sold an item from my Store, it shows up under "Auction Lots", but doesn't appear at all in "Invoices". And when I go into "Auction Profile Settings", it won't allow me to select a Default Feedback (there are no choices when I click on it), even though I've filled in various feedbacks under the "Feedback Messages" tab.

It works fine under my auction ID, but not my Stores. What am I doing wrong?

rodgw
(Unregistered)
11/21/04 12:58 PM
Re: "EBay Stores" ID not Working Properly new [re: Anonymous]  

For the feedbacK (I'm picking the easy one first) when you go under "file" "feedback messages" there is a box called "auction site" click on that. A menu will drop down with one of the choices being "ebaY stores" Click on that and than make some feedback messages. When you go to leave feedback AW should default to the ebaY store feedback messages you put in.
After you did an update of ALL auction Lots under "tasks". There should have been a choice to make invoices. Else you can go to the "Tasks" and choose "Generate Invoices".
Or are you saying none of your invoices are showing up? Even the regular auction invoices?

Hope this helps some
rodgw

Anonymous
(Unregistered)
11/22/04 01:39 PM
Re: "EBay Stores" ID not Working Properly new [re: rodgw]  

Thanks, Rodgw! That seemed to do it, although it took several tries before I could make the feedback "stick" to my EBay Stores profile.

And having feedback seemed to fix the problem of EBay Store not showing up in Invoices. Not sure why that happened, but it makes me happy.

rodgw
(Unregistered)
11/23/04 08:31 AM
Re: "EBay Stores" ID not Working Properly new [re: Anonymous]  

congratulations.

Now, you too, have something to be thankfull for on Thursday ;-)

rodgw

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads