Catch-All
   >> Everything Else
Thread views: 8525 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

windquest
(newbie)
11/03/06 05:54 AM
Inv. Category change new  

I printed out a "Profit by Inv. Category " and noticed that I had an item in the wrong category. Is there a way to change it to the correct category even though the auction was sold and shipped so it will print out correctly. I see I have been elevated from stranger to newbie now. "wow".

Thanks

Alex

bluepennylady
(addict)
11/03/06 06:05 AM
Re: Inv. Category change [re: windquest]  

Alex,

Well, congratulations on your title change!!!

Yes you can change the Inv Category. Go to the Inventory Item and change the Inv Category to the correct category, Then Post changes.

That should do the trick.

Judy/blue

windquest
(newbie)
11/03/06 07:09 AM
Re: Inv. Category change new [re: bluepennylady]  

Hi

Well I did that and posted the change and it shows up correctly in the inventory items listing but it still prints out in the old category when I print the Profit by Inv. Category. Its like the report didn’t get refreshed or something.

Alex

bluepennylady
(addict)
11/03/06 07:32 AM
Re: Inv. Category change new [re: windquest]  

Alex,

Go to any Invoices that had that particular Inventory Item on it, scroll over to the right on the Invoice so you can see the fields and locate the "Inv Cat.". Click on it twice so the blue is highlighting jut the text. Delete and enter in the correct Inv. Category.

See if that helps.

Judy/blue

windquest
(newbie)
11/03/06 07:38 AM
Re: Inv. Category change new [re: bluepennylady]  

Hi

That worked like a charm.

Thanks

Alex

bluepennylady
(addict)
11/03/06 07:50 AM
Re: Inv. Category change new [re: windquest]  

Alex,

I am glad. I apologize for failing to mention the changes on the Invoice window as well. Needed more coffee

Judy/blue

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads