Configuration
   >> FTP Accounts
Thread views: 6254 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Anonymous
(Unregistered)
04/12/03 06:21 AM
New Server  

Hi,
I just received an email from my hosting company that said that my website (and AW pics for auctions) is going to be moved to a new server. They aren't going to transfer it, they told be that I would have to reupload everything. I have about 200 auction pics online now. Is there a way that I can ftp those to the new server so that my auctions don't go without pictures? Thanks, Joan ;)

AuctionWizardAdministrator
(Auction Wizard Team)
04/12/03 12:31 PM
Re: New Server new [re: Anonymous]  

Here's how to re-upload your images after your ISP completes their changes:

1. Make sure you don't have any Auction Lots with a Status of "Queued For Listing", because that will complicate matters. If you have any Auction Lots with that Status, change them to "Off Line", "Never Listed" or "Hold".

2. Change the Status of all Auction Lots that are "On Line" to "Queued For Listing". You can change the Status of multiple Auction Lots simultaneously from the Grid View.

3. Initiate the listing process. Proceed through the image upload process. When you reach the listing window, click the Cancel button. Repeat this for each profile until all of your images have been uploaded. Return to the Auction Lots window once all of the images have been uploaded.

4. Change the Status of all of the Auction Lots that are "Queued For Listing" back to "On Line".

-- The Auction Wizard Team

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads