Introductions
   >> Introductions
Thread views: 9589 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

cherishaloha
(Unregistered)
06/27/06 04:10 PM
Hi! I'm new!  

Hello, my name is Cheryl. I'm new to eBay and to AuctionWizard 2000. I read about AW2000 in the "Tricks of the eBay Masters" book and recently downloaded the trial version.
I emailed Judy (bluepennylady) and she has been very helpful to me, answering my many start-up questions! I read one of her earlier posts about how she tested beta versions of many other auction management programs, and still thought AW2000 was the best, and that helped me to make my choice! Thank you Judy!

Right now I'm going through the tutorial and working on my auction lot descriptions, so hopefully I'll have new listings for my store posted soon.

Thanks for this great forum!

Aloha, Cheryl

bluepennylady
(journeyman)
06/27/06 08:37 PM
Re: Hi! I'm new! new [re: cherishaloha]  

Cheryl,

I am so glad you registered and introduced yourself!!! Why at the rate you are going, you will be up and running in no time. That is after you get everyone up for the day :o)

Judy/blue

tictictic_OnEbay
(member)
09/24/06 12:30 PM

Judy is definitely an amazing resource.

Glad you joined us, Cheryl!

There's a book called Tricks of the eBay Masters? Seems like any book about doing eBay would be outdated as soon as it was published -- things change so fast!

Sue

bluepennylady
(enthusiast)
09/24/06 01:53 PM
Re: Hi! I'm new! new [re: tictictic_OnEbay]  

Sue,

The last time I made a pass through the bookstore, "Tricks of the eBay Masters" had been revised again. But it is amazing how many books list Auction Wizard 2000 as a great program for managing auctions. I went to a big bookstore, got a Latte, plopped in the middle of the floor and started going through books. I was amazed at how many included AW2K. And all comments and notations were extremely positive.

Judy/blue

AquilaStamps
(member)
09/24/06 03:41 PM

Cheryl:

Welcome to AW2K. You will be very happy with your choice. I know there are a lot of different programs to manage eBay auctions. But lucky you - you've landed on the best of the best. You've already found out how helpful Judy can be. Also the tech support is outstanding. Most of the time a user never gets to find out about Tech Support. The program is just so well done that it runs without any extra tech support.

Most of all welcome to the boards. You will be able to spend some very useful time here and meet some great people.

Garry

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads