General
   >> Invoices
Thread views: 6258 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Trades
(stranger )
11/24/04 12:29 PM
Refunding an Invoice & Other  

I have a couple of invoices that have different issues.

First an invoice that was refunded. I have set the status of the invoice from Closed to Closed-Refunded.

I have looked through the help, but did not see anything regarding refunding an invoice.

In this case the total invoice is refunded. The item was updated and "returned" to the auction lot. On this invoice that is a 'problem' as the item is gone and I don't want to delete it and lose the item fees/history.

The ledger, however, was Not updated to reflect the Refund. IE no counter/balancing transaction was logged. Therefore I assume that I must manually enter this as an "expense" ?

Did I miss something in how to automate this? It would certainly make more sense to have a full transaction from the system logged to reflect the customer and other information in the ledger.

Secondly:

Non-Paying Bidders. Updating the invoice updates the auction lot items. It does not, however, update the associated final value fees, nor ask if a reversal for the final values should be entered.

Is this another one that we are expected to enter manually or did I miss something else?

Any help or thoughts would be appreicated.

Allan
Technicolor Trades
www.technicolortrades.com
eBay ID: technicolor_trades

Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads