Listing
   >> eBay
Thread views: 5324 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

debbyj
(stranger )
12/04/06 06:43 PM
Need Help Fast! Need to change title on auction  

Hello everyone!!

I have uploaded my auctions last night and I just noticed that I put the wrong wording in the title for one of my auctions. This could really hurt this auction alot! How can I change the title after the auction has started and I now have 4 bids?
Thanks so very much!!

bluepennylady
(addict)
12/04/06 07:35 PM
Re: Need Help Fast! Need to change title on auction new [re: debbyj]  

Hi,

Don't panic, it is fixable. You can't edit the Auction title after bids are placed. You might as well go ahead and sign into your eBay account. Or you will have to in a minute anyway

Find the Auction in AW2000. Right next to the Auction title line is this blue world. click on it. That takes you to the Listing page. Click on Revise Item and the revision page opens. Click on Edit Title. You can then edit the Auction title. Be sure to scroll down and edit the AW2k listing as well. If the HTML is too hard to read, just change to the Standard tab and edit it there. Save your revisions.

Be sure to make the same revision on the Auction title line in AW2K so everything is tidy didy

If you have bids, you can Add to Description by using Revise item. Whatever you Add in Description will appear in your listing.

Hope that helps.

Judy/blue

Edited by bluepennylady on 12/04/06 09:39 PM (server time).

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads