Listing
   >> eBay
Thread views: 6445 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

TexasBrat
(stranger )
12/05/06 06:50 PM
Extra Notifications  

When my auctions end, I'm getting 2 notifications. One is the normal one, and another one that says "You've Won". Why the heck am I getting a copy of the buyers notification and how the heck do I turn it off.

Also, I listed 10 auctions today around 3:00..and I still haven't received my confirmations. When my auctions end, I never get all of the notifications. Does anybody else have this problem? Who do I yell at to get this fixed or what do I have to do to get this fixed?

Suzy

Old enough to know better, too young to resist

bluepennylady
(addict)
12/05/06 07:05 PM
Re: Extra Notifications new [re: TexasBrat]  

Suzy,

so you are being bombarded with emails eh

yuo can edit your email notifications by going to My eBay and signing in. Go to "Preferences" Selling Notifications has options as well as Buyin Notifications. It can take up to 10 days for those type of changes to take affect.

The busier eBay gets, the longer it takes to receive End of Auction notifications. I don't even use them anymore. I know when I list each week so the next week I know when auctions will end and update accordingly. It seems like eBay is forever sending notifications late. A few months ago, eBay had an email glitch and nothing was sent out. Weeks later, and I mean like around 4 weeks or so, all the emails during that time period were sent. Hundreds of emails. It was ridiculous.

You can contact eBay by going to Help > contact us. But they won't do anything but tell you they are sorry, instruct you to check your Preference settings and/or they are working on the issue.

I am sorry, I wish I had a better answer

Judy/blue

TexasBrat
(stranger )
12/05/06 07:58 PM
Re: Extra Notifications new [re: bluepennylady]  

Thank you for your input. For anyone else that has this problem, I believe it is coming from "Marketing Tools". Don't remember visiting that area, I have enough trouble navigating MyEbay! HAHA!!! Anywho, if you go to "Customized Invoices", there is a check box at the bottom that says "send me a copy". I unchecked that so we shall see next auctions that end.

Suzy

Old enough to know better, too young to resist

bluepennylady
(addict)
12/05/06 09:31 PM
Re: Extra Notifications new [re: TexasBrat]  

Suzy,

Yep that will get rid of the copy you are receiving.

The Listing confirmations and End of auction emails will still show up when they feel like it. Just to make you feel better, the same thing happens on Overstock too. That is with Listing confirmations and End of Auction emails

Judy/blue

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads