General
   >> Websites
Thread views: 9285 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

MaudMan
(Unregistered)
02/24/03 07:38 PM
Upload Websites window is empty...  

I configured my website settings in AW2K, and I have several lots that are currently online. However, when I choose to Update Websites from the Tools menu, the entire window is empty. There are no lots listed and it obvioiusly does nothing when I choose to Upload All. The Preview button brings up an empty screen using the template I selected under the configure screen.

I'm sure I'm just missing somethig really silly. Does anyone have a suggestion for me...?

Thanks in advance!

Dave

Tradeguy
(newbie)
02/25/03 02:16 AM
Re: Upload Websites window is empty... new [re: MaudMan]  

In the auction lots screen, when you select to queue a lot for auction, you get a window that asks you to confirm the listing date. Right below that question are 2 pulldowns where you can select to include the auction in one of your configured websites.

If the auction is already online and you didn't select a website (or want to change the website), there is a little trick you can do to force it. You just manually change the status to "never listed", Queue it for auction, which will bring up the date and website window - select the website you want. Then manually change the status back to "online". Next time you choose to update websites, the auction will be on the list.

Good Luck!
Rich

Anonymous
(Unregistered)
05/14/03 10:23 PM
Re: Upload Websites window is empty... new [re: Tradeguy]  

I'm having the same problem. I read the info but I'm not getting a second box asking me if I want in my website. I too have already configured my website

Rlaubert
(stranger )
05/17/04 01:21 PM
Re: Upload Websites window is empty... new [re: MaudMan]  

Im having the same issue. I have configured webiste set up. I can ftp to the page listed but nothing is in the upload window and I do not get the drop down list stated in these responses

Raymond Laubert
http://stores.ebay.com/Collectibles-and-Gifts-From-Ray

Tradeguy
(member)
05/17/04 02:47 PM
Re: Upload Websites window is empty... new [re: Rlaubert]  

Okay...2 things to check.

1 - Make sure that you are not confusing the "user defined websites" option under "program options" with the "Configure Websites" option under the file menu. (The first one just adds a link off the Tools menu while the second one is for actually creating an aw2k website)

2 - Make sure you are queing your auction lot by either using the "blue arrow" button right above the grid display, or by using the "queue lot for auction" option in the "auction site" pull-down. Either of those methods will give you a dialogue box called "Queue Lot for Listings", with the first options being 'List Now" or "Queue for Listing on <date>". Below those options are 2 additional options for including the auction in a configured website. Far as I know, the dialogue box exists even if you haven't configured a website.

Hope that helps!
Rich

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads